Monday, July 11, 2011

A Lesson From An American Girl

That Arabian young man arrived to Ohaio, USA with his modest veiled wife but only few days passed until this woman was drifted by the way of the west life and she amazed by claimed western girl's freedom. so, she first took off her face cover and at last she took off her veil and she continued by wearing jeans and colorful shirts, so she became Arabian by blood and western by shape.

At one day, this woman entered a mall and while she was in a shop, she saw a completely veiled woman, so she wanted to make a fun of her and contempt her sticking to the veil in the land of freedom as they claim. So, she told her in a sarcastic way in Arabic, "A veil here, leave this primitiveness (backwardness)". But the other woman looked at her and she did not reply, so she repeated this insult again and the veiled woman did not answer except that she said in English, "Excuse me, but I don't know the language that you are using, I'm an American". So the Arabic woman was shocked from her wearing to the veil, then the American Muslim woman said in a confident tone, "Listen! I'm an American, I lived among freedom and shamelessness and I know exactly what disasters had resulted from that freedom but I thank God that He guided me to Islam and legislated veil to me, now our bodies and souls have value after we had been a puppet in the hands of everyone, so you must understand these words you poor woman and watch out for yourself and don't be a bad model (example) for Arab Muslim women". and she gave her a lot of advices until the Arabian woman was amazed and started to cry, near people from her said that she spent a whole week at home and when she went out she was wearing her modest veil, proud with her Islam.

by: Mumina Muslimah,,

so,,,,
what about you and me?




Wallohualam...



May Alloh save all of sisters-in-Islam from all kind of fitnah and troubles,,,


Amin,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment